Friday, December 21, 2007

An Osmond Extravaganza



Kelly surprised our family with this hilarious video. I've never been exposed to the entire Osmond Clan before and I don't know if I ever will again. This movie was too funny! I laughed so hard that I cried and I'm postive that Jimmy is supposed to be a girl. Mom's favorite was the Osmond wives and we noticed that Wayne's wife was the only brunette in a sea of blondes. I particularly liked how Debbie's bouncing 'do' and that she's, "Once, twice, three times a Lady."

4 comments:

Mk said...

Kelly loves to spread the osmond cheer...I think she starts playing the Osmond Christmas Album the day after Halloween. The best was the year she redid the lyrics to "it never snows in LA so Santa don't bring me a sleigh" to "it never snows in LV so Santa don't bring me a ski". I think she secrestly wished we were the Osmonds not the Coons':)j/k

Jamie Claire said...

That is a awesome video, I think donny and marie have the same hair-do! Nothing like an old fashioned christmas filmed in the 70's!

Kelly said...

Now we all know that Katie has lived a double life as Marie for all these years. Working nights at the hospital . . . yeah right- She's been on 'Dancing with the Stars' or QVC selling dolls. I swear that is Katie skiing down that hill. And all of that Hair was produced by a little shampoo called "Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific" and AQUANET.

Kelly said...

The cover is Katie on her horse Polka.