Friday, March 21, 2008


(Sorry if you can't really see it. It was the best logo they had)
I got a job! I'm now a sales associate at Express! It's all been happening so fast. I picked up an application on Tuesday, had an interview on Wednesday, orientation on Thursday, and my first official day is today which is Friday! The people who work there are so nice but I'm completely out of my comfort zone. They expect me to know what's hot this season, what type of jeans look best on certain body types, and which celebrities shop at express. It's a little ridiculous to me but a lot of fun at the same time. I get to dress up for work which is a nice change compared to wearing a swimsuit all day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Em! You set your mind to something and you are successful! I am proud of you. Love, Mom

Cari said...

Look at the Working Girl!!

Mk said...

That's awesome Em! Can you be my stylist????

Julie Anderson said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of Retail! Don't let cranky customers get you down. You'll do great.