Sunday, October 12, 2008

Disney Adventure

(Sorry I don't have a better picture for this.)

Two weeks ago I applied to the disney college program for Walt Disney World in Florida. And this week I got accepted into it! I'm going to be lifguard at one of their resorts in Orlando. It's a seven month program and it's from January to August. They provide housing for us and I'll be taking classes there as well. I'm super excited for it and I'm going to be getting some free park passes so if anybody wants to come visit I'll hook you up!

8 comments:

Cari said...

HOW EXCITING!!!! that is the coolest EM! YEA for Disney!!!

Julie Anderson said...

Yeah! I have a trade show there in August2009--we were planning on going. Congrats! So fun to be YOUNG!

Mk said...

Yahoo! we totally want to come see you! Do you get to wear a costume during your life-guarding? Audrey thinks you'd make a lovely Ariel...
Big Congrats!

Unknown said...

Count us in for a visit! Yeah for Emmie--we think you would be a great Belle!

Emily said...

I wish we could wear costumes! That would be a little funny though if I had to wear a big dress and then have to dive in the water to save someone. Maybe we can on special occasions... Thank you Audrey and Mom for the compliments! Can't wait for the visits!

Jamie Claire said...

so exciting spanky! I hope you don't get assigned the stinky brown rice hotels aka the dolphin and swan

Kelly said...

Good job, EM! We were just talking about going there. Hopefully we can go when you are still working there.

Mrs. KIR said...

Found your blog--Yipee. We shall miss you, but have l;oads of fun--maybe I will convince the Mr. to come visit:0