Thursday, July 2, 2009

WoNdErWoRkS






Yesterday on our day off, my friend Meryl and I decided to explore this place called WonderWorks. On the outside it looks like a huge house that's been flipped upside down. When you go in it's like a discovery museuem. There are all sorts of things you can do; like lie on a bed of nails, measure how fast you can pitch a baseball, move things with your mind, and test your reaction time.



My favorite part was a test that told you your virtual age and how long you are going to live. According to the test I am 14 years old and I'm going to live to be 79. We'll see how it works out.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

79 isn't quite old enough! Looks like a fun place :) Wonder how old I am? Love you, MOm

Julie Anderson said...

We have been to that upside down house too...love it. We are on our way home from FL. We missed everyone this 4th of July!