Tuesday, November 6, 2007




My friends and I are in the process of buying an apartment and we were discussing how we're going to decorate it. I mentioned that we should go to Ikea to get some ideas and none of them had ever heard of it! So yesterday we decided to take a trip there. It's probably the most amazing furniture store I've ever been in. We got so many good ideas, so our apartment is going to be adorable! Everybody should take the chance and visit this store. It's definitely worth it!

3 comments:

Cari said...

MMMMM Finally you blog something. That is so exciting about the apartment and I can bet that it will be adorable. Miss you!

Katie said...

About time we got a new blog entry, Miss Em! I miss you too! (and now you all know what Em needs for Christmas--apartment stuff and IKEA gift cards!!!)

Kelly said...

Hey Nick has you for Christmas, Em!
Is that something you want, IKEA gift cards?
Or a new apartment?
Or maybe a plunger . . .
Nick was thinking nail polish and a Barbie but he is just going off what I WANT!
Love and kisses
See you for Turkey Day