Monday, November 19, 2007

Visiting the Grandparents




Yesterday I visited Grandma and Grandpa Burdett in Ogden. I brought my roommate Jordan and my friend Alexis with me so that I wouldn't be outnumbered. Grandma and Grandpa were on their best behavior which was a relief and we ate at our favorite place.... RAINBOW GARDENS!!!! haha I swear every time we go to visit them we go to that place. As a souvenir grandpa bought me a poinsettia to decorate my dorm for Christmas. All in all I think the visit was a success.

7 comments:

Jamie Claire said...

What to go visit the grandparents Em! And smart girl to take your roomie with you, ray and lorriane are some crazy cats. I was just thinking about that thanksgiving at their house when your mom, you and I had to get rid of the rancid cranberry sauce. What a circus, I was laughing under my breathe the whole time. Happy Turkey Day! See ya soon sweetheart!

Cari said...

Em, that is so good of you to spend some time with them. I am sure they loved seeing you.

Cari said...

I love all the new pics too!! It's so good to see you so happy and having fun!!

Katie said...

Good job kiddo! A new post and you tackled a tough situation--proud of you for doing the "hard" thing--Love you and can't wait to see you in a couple days--

Katie said...

I love Rainbow Gardens, too. It's the ONLY place to eat in Ogden! (But seriously the Mormon Muffins are yummy!)

Mk said...

What! No pics of Lorraine and Ray?

Emily said...

Yeah sorry about that I don't have any. I bet my mom does though. haha