Monday, January 28, 2008

10 Reasons Why I Hate Snow....



1. My car doesn't have 4 wheel drive so I slide all over the street.
2. Combined with wind it feels like tiny bullets on your face.
3. After a while it turns into sleet that ruins your cute boots.
4. Or it turns into ice which is 10 times worse.
5. It makes you slip and fall in front of a cute guy.
6. It makes you not want to get out of bed in the morning.
7. It ruins your plans for the day so you have to sit in your tiny dorm waiting for it to stop.
8. It makes everything white and grey which is depressing.
9. It's under 20 degrees everyday.
10. It causes people's cars to slip on the ice and rear-end you. (Yes that happened to me today. Tammy is ok but her tail-light broke :-(.)

I miss Las Vegas where it doesn't get below 35 degrees.

6 comments:

Cari said...

Emmie.... I am so sorry that you have to deal with the snow and cold, I really don't know how you do it. I miss you and hope you stay warm. It's almost someone's birthday!!!!

Katie said...

Miss you baby--stay warm!

Kelly said...

Maybe you should move south to some place warmer like . . . Provo.

Kelly said...

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY EMILY!

Emily said...

haha Thanks Kelly!!!

Jamie Claire said...

Happy Birthday miss emmy spanky pants! Hope you are staying warm and having a great birthday! LOVE you!