Saturday, February 2, 2008

Finally 19!!!




Yesterday I had a wonderful birthday! It started out with a snow day at school so my roomate took me to breakfast at the Original Pancake House. Sooo Goood! Then we played with mom's pin the tail on the donkey that she gave me. After that my friends Taylor, Jordan, and Alexis took me to my favorite restaraunt.... OLIVE GARDEN!!!! After that I took a quick nap and my friend Ben took me out to dinner and to concert. All in all, it was a very good day. Thank you everyone for the phone calls, the cards, and for the wonderful presents. It was so nice of you to think of me when I'm so far away. I love you all and hope to see everyone soon!

4 comments:

Cari said...

I am so glad that you had a fun filled day and was able to make the day special with such good friends. Keep us updated on "you know who!!!" Love and miss you!!

Julie Anderson said...

Happy Birthday Emily!
We send our love and best wishes! Stay warm.
Love, tom, julie, mitchell & tiny

Katie said...

Excellent tail placement, em! Were you peeking? I love the tinkerbell crowns--If you couldn't be with us, I'm glad you had a happy day. I can't believe I have known you for 19 years---you are so old--good think I started having kids at 6! Love you!

Mk said...

Haooy Birthday Sweet Emily! Enjoy your last year of teenager-hood :)