Saturday, September 27, 2008

8 Things

Thanks for the tag Cari!

8 TV shows I like to watch:
* The Office
* Lost
* Gossip Girl
* Pushing Daisies
* Project Runway
* Say yes to the dress
* Jon and Kate Plus 8
* So you think you can dance

8 restaurants I like to eat at:
* Olive Garden
* Bj's
* Cafe Rio
* Cpk
* In-n-Out
* Benihana's
* Kona Grill
* Carrabas

8 things that happened today:
* Institute bonfire (last night)
* went to the gym
* ate breakfast at the cafeteria
* met with my relief society president
* Watched the Office
* did laundry
* Went to Walmart
* Got ice cream

8 things I am looking forward to:
* Mollie's play
* Notification in two weeks
* Halloween (judgement house)
* Christmas
* Autumn weather
* The Office next week
* A letter from Colby (eventually)
* Monday night

8 things on my wish list:
* getting accepted into an internship
* a car
* a new ipod
* some new friends
* to graduate on time
* to find a good hair stylist
* a new cell phone
* a gps thing

5 comments:

Jamie Claire said...

I will be your friend :)

Emily said...

Thanks Jamie :-)

Unknown said...

I could be a friend (and a mom!)

Cari said...

Who is this "colby"??? and Bostyn and I are always your friends!!!!

Emily said...

I feel so loved! haha Colby's one of my best friends and he's on his mission in Germany.