Sunday, September 9, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Hello everybody! Sorry that I've been slacking on the blog, time is going by so fast, and I can't believe that I've been here for 3 weeks already. Well my weekend was kept pretty busy with so much fun stuff. There's a club called area 51 and on Thursdays it has 80's nite so my Vegas girls and I dressed up and met up with some friends and we went dancing. It was packed but so much fun! It'll definitely be a tradition for us. On Friday we went up to Park City and had dinner at pizza and noodles, their pizza and garlic bread are AMAZING!! Saturday was the football game and I joined the Muss (the student fan club) and we had seats in the 12th row which was so nice. Our team hung in there for the first half, but without our quarterback we didn't really have a chance. After the game we drove to Provo and had dinner with some friends and hit up a few parties. I'm super exhausted but it was definitely worth it

3 comments:

Mk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mk said...

MeeeOOoww!!!Nice outfit Em! I think your mam used to have some white saber tooth earrings that would go really well with that! Sounds like you are having a blast!

Katie said...

I did have some amazing earrings--I'll have to look for them for you! I don't think we looked that good in the 80's--sounds like lots of fun--don't forget to study a little and write your mama! Love you!