Sunday, September 16, 2007





This weekend was a lot of fun because I got to go on two great dates with two really nice guys. On Friday I went to a Jack's Mannequin concert with my friend Steve who's from Atlanta. He's in two of my roomate's classes and she invited to to eat lunch with us so that's how we met. I didn't really know any of the bands that were playing but they were all really talented and fun to watch.
On Saturday my good friend Tyson took me to the state fair. It was a group date and he along with his friends that were there all go to Byu so I got to tease them a little bit about how Utah beat UCLA yesterday (44 to 6 in case you were wondering). We went on a ton of rides and all of them were either really really fast, or they spun around a lot and I was really surprised that no one got sick. I had so much fun with both of these boys so it definitely was a very good weekend.

2 comments:

Cari said...

Look at you girl.... dating all the boys!! I like the new layout too. I am glad that you are having fun. Those boys are lucky guys to be taking out such a sweet and beautiful girl.You're too cute.

Jamie Claire said...

It was so great to see you spanky! All grown up and going to college. Come back to LV soon I miss you! big loves